Saturday, February 6, 2010

So, I am reading my friends blog (Kelly, "The Feathered Nest") and I see that she is inspired to spend the month of February dwelling on things we love. I too, must join in! I am 6 "days late to this party" sooooo here goes....my first 6 and then, I will try to keep on task for the month :)


I love:


#1 My real God. I am so thankful that God loves me. A real love. I am thankful that He is for me...and that I dont have to be afraid of Him, but I can embrace Him as my biggest fan. He loves me unconditionally to the extent that I need NO words to explain myself to Him. Grace is wonderful. His love is overwhelming.



#2 My family. God gave me the best husband in the world. I am serious. I totally won. He is amazing in how he loves me and our boys. I want to be the wife that God wants him to have. My boys challange me to truly BE the person that God wants me to be. Every move I make influences them. No pressure there! :P



#3 My Goldendoodle. Molly is God-sent. Another reminder of how God loves me and cares about the details of my life. She is SUCH a gift!!




#4 My laptop. Ok. I know that I am not being deep here....but I love the fact that I can connect with others in a click of a mouse :)




#5 My friends. And NO...these are in NO particular order...for those friends that are reading. It is just what is coming to mind at the moment. Where was I? Oh...friends. I am so blessed with AMAZING friends who love me. God has placed blessings in my life...and I am in awe. I get to "do life" with great, genuine people.



#6 Music. It connects my soul to God. It connects my soul to the moment....the memory... What a gift music is to my heart!



Ok...so there are my first 6 ...to catch up with the date 2-6-2010. This will be a great thing to do for me....to remind me of what is GOOD in my life. We all need a reminder sometimes, huh?

1 comment: