Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ok...so I have some catching up to do:
10-13....Im not too far off task :)

(continued from below...."Things I love".... See 1-9 below)

Things I love:

#10 Panera Soy Caramel Latte's - nuff said.


#11 Good lyrics. I love when a song speaks to me right where I am. I mean, really....isnt that an amazing thing? Great cd's to listen to.....Tenth Avenue North. EVERY song on tha CD is a devotion. I like to get in the van (the sporty, cool, mini-van) and turn a song up realllllly loud. Surrounded my music. I love being there!!

Amy Grant - Yes, she taught me to sing into my hairbrush at the age of 5. I am forever indebted to her...she inspired me to love music...to celebrate REAL life in the moment.

Toby Mac....Bebo Norman....etc



#12 Naps. I love a good power nap.


#13 Productive Ministry Meetings with my friends. I am energized by ministry planning. I love it. Today, I got to hang with some wonderful people who love Jesus....and love the thought of connecting others to Jesus. What a wonderful start to the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment