Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hard Work

Man oh Man...I am tired. I just dug out some of our landscaping. 8 years of dirt and mulch that surrounded a "landscaped" tree. I moved all the dirt to the top of our little hill (where the boys tried to literally dig to china) with a borrowed wheel barrow....dumped the dirt...raked the dirt...and planted grass seed. (to cover where the boys tried to dig to China). I watered the seed...and am now thinking about how good my therapeutic massage is going to feel this Friday. Tomorrow will be busy with planting plants and replacing the mulch around that tree. I also pruned that tree today. Very needed. Then, I will move to the next project in the yard. I like being busy. I like being productive. I like when things are in order. I love seeing the finished product. I was a busy girl today. Now, time to tuck the boys in and relax.

2 comments:

  1. awesome. Make sure you tell Robin "Hi" for me and why I haven't shown up for my last 3 appointments! Lol! I should have given them to you :)
    Can't wait to see your yard!

    ReplyDelete