Thursday, June 2, 2011




So, I will be the first to admit, I am not a morning person.
Just. not.
I crave good sleep and never get it. (thanks, Insomnia :P)
So, I am always really sleepy in the morning.
This morning...has been different.

Driving back from taking the boys to school...I put in a music cd that a friend of mine recently released.

I listened to the first few songs...wow, good lyrics, Anthony!
Then, the song entitled, Dance With Me, came on.

My hands are shaking like a leaf,
My mind is racing, Lord, it wont sleep.
It's just been so long since Ive felt my heart beat,
So I need You, Lord to sing over me....


chorus
"Ive heard it said You're all I need, and here in Your arms is where Im complete, So I need the Calmer of Storms to calm my raging sea, So wont You come and dance with me...So wont You come and dance with me"


Now I can feel the weights fall apart
Now I can hear my beating heart
Cause, this was Your plan right from the start..to be where we are...

chorus
"Ive heard it said You're all I need, and here in Your arms is where Im complete, So I need the Calmer of Storms to calm my raging sea, So wont You come and dance with me...So wont You come and dance with me"


As You take me hand -in- hand,
Alone on the sand and you walk with me.
Its there I can finally see,
Who I'm meant to be
As we dance forevermore.

chorus
"Ive heard it said You're all I need, and here in Your arms is where Im complete, So I need the Calmer of Storms to calm my raging sea, So wont You come and dance with me...So wont You come and dance
with me"


Instantly, I felt close to God.
Just calmly in my mini van...I could relate with this singer...and I thought... "Hey, I have been there...wait a
minute...I am there NOW".

This song took my racing mind to the scripture in Zephaniah 3:17 - (NKJV)


17 The LORD your God in your midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing
.”

And this morning, right in this girls mini-van, HE did just that.


As I got home, I went out and watered my flowers. I. love. flowers.
They looked as sleepy as I felt.
Some of their blooms were relunctant to face the morning sun....
But, they will bloom today.
It is their job.
It is my job to do the same.

Thank You Lord, for coming near to me this morning.
Order my steps today to share Your love.
Bless me today and let me see the way You love me.
Thank You for my life and another day to see Your goodness.

It blows my mind that You, the Creator of this world, would dance and sing over me.
But. You. Do.
I am grateful.
~Amen


Check out Anthony Mossburg's cd, The Rambler!!!!