Friday, January 22, 2010

I Cannot be trusted with a full can of frosting

I Cannot be trusted with a full can of frosting...

I made cupcakes for a group of friends the other night. I made 24 cupcakes...and left two of them unfrosted....because I could not see opening the other full can of frosting for 2 cupcakes.

I found myself the next day....frosting the 2 last cupcakes....really thick...and eating them both!! I love frosting. One main reason I love birthdays? FROSTING on the birthday cake.
Cake....it is really just a way to deliver the frosting to your mouth.

It never fails....if I know that a can of frosting is in the house...I will open it and slowing enjoy it spoonful by spoonful...until it is gone.




1 comment:

  1. Yum! Remind me to give you a new fudge recipe- you will love it, it uses frosting!

    ReplyDelete