Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hiking at Old Man's Cave in Ohio


We started our vacation in Little Hocking, Ohio. Then headed to Cincinnati, Ohio to Great Wolf Lodge, Kings Island and the Zoo.
Day 1
Canoe Ride
We took a canoe down the Little Hocking River. It was so fun and beautiful.




The view from our canoe.


The boys used nets to fish for minnows.



Daddy and his boys!



Here we are...about to head out on the river!













Day 2
Hiking at Old Man's Cave.
A great childhood memory for Aaron...his mom and dad took him here when he and Leah were kids. Coen and Josh really loved it here. It was a great day. Breath-taking views. Walking down in the revines...under the caves...over bridges...by "still waters" by running waters. Amazing.

Coen came up to me at one point and said, "Mom...don't think about vacation for a minute....think about how GOD made all of this". It was a great moment. My baby boy is growing up...and truly has Jesus in his heart. I am thankful.


Joshy is a sweetie too...and enjoys each moment!! Fearless for sure. We had to keep a close eye on him as he explored the amazing surroundings!

God's creation is amazing. The trees..the rocks...the water...the two little boys and amazing husband that I get to do life with....I am one honored girl.















Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had the place to yourselves! I just love the Hocking Hills area - it's one of my favorite places :) I hope you enjoyed it! It looks like you must have!

    ReplyDelete