Friday, September 5, 2008

Disney Blues

Ok...so I have the Disney blues. Vacation was so fun. So, I am in the mood to blog....Thought I would do so and add more disney photos as my some of my friends have requested....so here goes.... by the way...at the end of each page click on "older posts" to see more. I tried to keep them in order. And this is just some of the 870 pictures that I took. It was SO fun!




The best advice ever.....as soon as you arrive in Disney....even before you check into your room and unpack.....TO GO A CHARACTER BREAKFAST or lunch. It is wonderful. It kicks the entire vacation off for the entire family and you are not chasing Mickey and Minnie and friends around Disney the whole week....or waiting in long lines to see them. When you happen to see them again...it is icing :) This is our first day...at Chef Mickey in the Contemporary resort. (we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge though)


All my boys with Pluto.


Coen and Josh with Donald.



AB ...starring in... "Pimp my Hat".



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. YEA FOR DISNEY!!! It looked like an incredible trip! So glad you could go! Are you working now so you can go next year?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so fun- especially love AB in the hat- what a guy:-)

    ReplyDelete