Thursday, August 28, 2008

First day of school

First day of school for Coen and Josh.
Coen went on Tues th 26th - 3rd grade
Josh started on Wed - Kindergarten.
Josh was so excited...and after his first day....he still is excited!
YAY!
Coen is adjusting...he is a little nervous about 3rd grade.
They both will do just fine~!

Mommy did well too. I think that Josh being so happy and excited helped me tremendously.
He is just ready.
So, that is good.
Coen is a pro by now....since he is a big 3rd grader!

The morning of Josh's first day...I heard Coen say "I am so proud" for Josh.
He is realizes that his little brother is growing up.

Here are some pic's of the day...














Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. So cute:-)

    I can't believe that Josh is in kindergarten- wow!

    So how quiet does it seem at home, now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Well, I have not really been at home. I have been running errands. I will feel it more next week :)

    ReplyDelete